While other beard oil brands are busy discussing your manhood, (or lack beard of), we want to take a moment to discuss something they aren’t talking about… your beard, and more importantly, what lies beneath. We believe that it’s how you treat the beard that makes the man, not the other way around.
HYDRATE THE BEARD & THE SKIN BENEATH IT
- When it comes to beard oil effectiveness, the key is distribution. Just slathering a bunch of liquidy oil on your beard does nothing to keep it healthier. In fact, it has the opposite effect. Liquidy beard oils are often too thin to penetrate to the skin and often leaves the beard looking and feeling greasy all day long.
- That’s why, in the spirit of doing things RITE, we’ve created a revolutionary, thicker, easier to apply, less woodsy and less greasy beard and skin conditioner called Layrite Concentrated Beard Oil. Expertly formulated by barbers, its thicker consistency makes it easier to deliver superb moisturization to hair and skin, leaving your beard feeling softer, healthier and well groomed.
WHY THICKER IS BETTER
- Thicker means it’s easier to apply, making your beard faster to groom and easier to maintain.
- Thicker means it’s easier to evenly distribute into your beard hair and actually get down to your skin.
- Thicker means that it absorbs in your beard, not on your shirt.
- Thicker means that it won’t leave hands overly greasy.
- Thicker means it tames the beard as well, keeping it looking groomed longer.
- And unlike the competition, thicker means it makes a really bad salad dressing.
IT COMES IN A TUBE
- No more droppers, tiny caps or delicately spilling oil into your hand, counter and clothes. The packaging of our beard oil is designed eliminate all that mess.
BYE BYE BEARD-RUFF
- It happens to all of us. When you neglect the skin beneath your beard for too long it can begin to feel dry and scratchy. When you scratch it, your beard begins to snow like a White Christmas. Just another reason why the proper distribution of a beard oil is so damn important.
- The unique blends of natural oils and emollients in our concentrated beard oil soften and tame your beard hair making it feel less “tuggy” on the skin. Its vitamin packed oils penetrate down to the skin quickly making it soft and supple and eliminating “beard-ruff” without feeling greasy.
YOUR BEARD SMELLS GREAT, SAID NO LUMBERJACK EVER
- For some reason, beard oil companies think that the ultimate goal of manliness is smelling like you just spent 8 hours in an Oregon forest chopping down trees. We spoke to some Lumberjacks. All of them go home and take a shower, trust us.
- Our Concentrated Beard Oil comes with the signature mild Cream Soda Vanilla scent you’ve come to expect from Layrite products. It’s instantly delicious (like eating a cookie) but not overpowering.It won’t interfere with your cologne or natural manliness. Plus chicks dig it.
Like a man, a beard either has integrity, or he doesn’t. With the over saturation of manliness in the over saturated market of beard oils it all comes down to this.
No pictures of non-smiling lumberjacks.
No pictures of hipster girlfriends.
No pictures of artisanal beer steins or organic unprocessed steak being cooked over a fire pit started by rubbing two sticks together in the woods of Oregon.
Just one fact.
We think you’ll get the picture.
Layrite Concentrated Beard Oil. Made For Barbers, By Barbers.
Why wouldn’t you use the beard oil your barber uses?
Beard Tested, Barber Approved.
WORKS BEST FOR…
Short Beards, Long Beards, even mustaches.
Women who want their man to have a more approachable beard.
HOW TO USE BEARD OIL
1. Put down your lumberjack swag.
2. Cleanse face and beard.
3.Dispense desired amount between hands and thoroughly work into your beard.
For short-medium beards, use up to a dime-size application.
For long beards, use a nickel to quarter size application.
4. Guys with longer beards should comb through and shape with their favorite beard brush or comb.